Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Than One Way to Skin a Cat

I am very happy to read that the "extra 4" luxury jets to enhance the fleet that haul the US hierarchy from here to there have been scrapped (for now) I must admit, I am surprised that it happened because everyone seems to be preoccupied with the health care reforms that, I believe, Congress thought that they could slip the extra airplanes into the bill, and no one would notice...like they did with the TARP funds and the Stimulus package. (actually, they threw a TARP over our eyes and pushed through the stimulus package that is stimulating nothing but angry hot buttons)
Anywhoo....my point is, that funding for these planes will probably be slipped in a 2nd stimulus bill, if Congress gets their tricky way...

Word of the day: inconsequential

BO makes his "Tattle Tale Hot line seem inconsequential...
Here's another little tidbit... I never knew that when I access any government website a cookie will be attached to my computer to track my comings and goings on it. Can this be so??

"Hobo" and I dropped our involvement with AARP about 6 years ago. We noticed their total liberal agenda and decided we would not support them any more. Funny how one day AARP is all for the BO health care reform, and suddenly with peeps tearing up their cards and breaking ties, they are doing the "CETZA Quick Step" (don't make me explain it)

As much as my "FAST" does not like to back up...

BO is on the road again...and amazingly, sans prompter he compared the/his HCR to the US Postal Service... "FedEx and UPS are doing ok, it's the post office that's always having problems" and "that's why we don't want the people at the post office running health care" Ya think? who do you think runs the post office?? Things that make you go Hmmmmm. Every time BO opens his mouth, he need to re-arrange his feet.

Has anyone out there seen the movie "Soylent Green" or "The Candidate"... These old bells are ringing loud.


"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
Abe Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment