Saturday, August 1, 2009

I just want to flush my head!

I have got to get off the news. This is difficult for me since 9/11 because I don't want to be sucker punched again. But now, instead of being sucker punched by a foreign entity, I feel like I am being sucker punched by my government. I have a pit in my stomach all the time and I am hoping this journal will help me organize my thoughts.

Word of the day: Stimulus

In my humble opinion, I believe that we are who we associate with. It is astounding to me that so few seem to see the new administration for what it is. To me it is a group of thugs trying to circumvent the constitution, congress and not to be forgotten the will of the majority of the people. Who, but themselves are our congressmen and senators representing... certainly not me. I did not vote for Chicago style government... I voted conservative. I need an Atavan...

I think this journal will probably be all over the place until I am able to organize all the
confusion that is going on in my head.
  • The "stimulus" trillions was just a way to prop up state budgets, no jobs created
  • Massive unemployment
  • Investigate the antics of ACORN
  • Leave my Health Care alone.
  • Stop benefits for illegal aliens.
  • No "Cap & Trade", there is no global warming.
  • If I own a gun I am a citizen, take that right away and I become a subject.
  • What is with all these Czars?
  • What happened to the constitution?
  • Where is the presidents Birth Certificate?
I cannot save the world, but what can I do?

"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment