Friday, August 7, 2009

Cuttin' Back on "pork"

In Wednesday's news there was an obscure mention that President O was going to cut back on the pork spending... Of course he is, during the first weeks of his administration, during the dire state of our economy, the largest grab for earmarks happened. It'll take a couple of months to drum up some other disingenuous program to fund.

Word of the day: disingenuous

I seem to be loosing my burning anger. Or is it that I am so pissed off at everything, all the time I am unable to tell what I am angry about any more. Are there varying degrees of anger... one thing over another. There are just soOoOoOooo many issues. I thought listing them would help and it does help...but the list just never ends and seems to compound.
  • Report "Fishy" disinformation... 1984 in 2009 (guess we could see this coming)
  • Disagree but keep your mouth shut.
  • We want everyone to be a free thinker but who would have thought they'd think different from the liberals.
Encourage "Green Jobs" buy a Toyota, Prius, install solar panels and new windows... (I got a flyer in the mail from my congresswoman stating this...I think she has an office in town)

My Son in Law is a great source of inspiration (and vocabulary) Between him and my "Hobo", their eloquence on these and other burning issues keep me from exploding.

"Take care of the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate"
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment