Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Obama's Big Accomplishment

"Disagree and you disappear" was a little slogan my friends and I used to say when our kids were in Pop Warner and we raised any questions or disagreed with their plans. I remember writing a letter about an illegal operation they were participating in and after they criticized my letter for any grammatical errors, I was raked over the coals and removed from the Board of Directors. The outcome was that I had more time to devote to other more relevant things in my live...
(I know, what life, OK... my kids life)

Word of the day: petty

Obama's dealings with Fox news is ringing very familiar only on a much grander scale. Obama is the president of the board and there are organizations that disagree with his agenda for this country.

I am going to take a little Obama accomplishment inventory.
  • Afghanistan: Can't make up his mind
  • Economy: Spending too much time blaming George Bush
  • Unemployment: The forgotten issue
  • Health Care: Bogged down by liberal democrat infighting
  • Global Warming: Cap & Trade (everything we buy will have another added tax)
Just what has BO accomplished that will benefit us, NOTHING
So because he has accomplished nothing, let's make the scape goat Fox News. He's going to show them. He won't go on their station for the rest of the year.

BO has accomplished one thing, he has been instrumental in increasing the rating and listener-ship of Fox News.

This is a good thing. It means more people are paying attention to the wool that is being pulled over the head of many Americans. Obviously the grand plan is backfiring. Go Fox. Hobo and I have been watching Fox News since it's inception 12 years ago.

"The left wing fish rots from the head down"
Michelle Malkin

No comments:

Post a Comment