Thursday, October 22, 2009

Buyer Beware

Sarah Palin has written a book Going Rogue.

Some left wingnut has written a parody of her book and the cover is very similar...Read carefully, the title is Going Rouge...

I have to admit I went through 200 of 283 comics before I could find one positive...very disconcerting. Based on the comics I found, here is a little history of Sarah Palin as we got to know her. I have always wanted to do a little comic pictorial essay...


Sarah Palin single handled, pulls the GOP out of the grave. She put a spark in an otherwise pathetic election.

A mother of 5 can do anything!Word of the day: gumption

She was the darling of the party...

She put the liberals in their place...no place...

Then...something happened...Hmmm

And the media went on a trash digging frenzy...

The N.O.W. who tout their promotion of women, women's rights, Girls are Great, Go women... etc...totally turned on her. I guess they really only promote women who think just like them.


Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black.

Even many republican women turned into a bunch of two faced, self righteous hags.


Not sure what to make of this, but things were getting ugly and I liked the face of the poor confused GOP


Name it and it was Sarah Palin's doing... or undoing.

She didn't let the media baloney take away her smile. During this cruel and difficult time she did what she signed on to do.

Finally it cam down to the meat of the issue. Her wardrobe, and how much the GOP paid for it. Does anyone out there really think she had a minute to shop for a wardrobe? And I personally think this was the subtle way the McCain campaign insiders were able to begin the ultimate erosion. Not thinking that maybe they were also eroding their candidates chances for a win...Clothes...pathetic



At this point the GOP needed to get a grip, stand by their choice of candidate and respect his choice for running mate.


Consequently there were some sour grapes. I really think McCain was clueless at this point.

Fortunately the chickens are coming home to roost for David Letterman. Families should be off limits. Apparently He must have forgotten to read the memo.

But even today, people are afraid for her. I think she sank her own 2012 ship, but it is amazing to me the weight her observations carry.

I just loved this cartoon...and the detail in the little jester business...it's a nice caricature of her and with all the Czars BO has appointed...this just made sense when I saw it.

I am interested in reading this book...I hope she holds nothing back

And there ya have it...by golly. I hope she sells a gazillion copies of her book and that the person who published the parody, spent a lot of money on it and is stuck with cases of them.

Remember if you plan to purchase her book, be careful of the title and get the correct version.

"just a little something for the rabbits"

Valdez (Burt Lancaster) Valdez is Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment