Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hypocritic Oath

It seems Congress could care less about what it's constituents think. we will have the public Option only now it is being referred to as the "Consumer Option". I really need to update my politico jargon. the word substitutions make for interesting revelations. ('d like to put it up in a permanent spot where I can continue to add to it as new words & meanings come along)

With the Health Care Reform Bill, we will be paying on it right away but the effects will not take place until 2014. What's up with that?

This bill in it's transparency, is now 1,900 pages long...this will guarantee that no one will read it especially the congressmen.


I only wish Alan Grayson was on the ballot. "If you get sick the Republicans want you to die quickly" This is the interpretation I came to understand was Democratic party solution to our health care issues. I actually think he (Alan Grayson)has gone off the deep end. He thinks this is the type of politician he believes we want. He is despicable. I am embarrassed that he is from Florida. And what is even more pathetic, I think I voted for him...I know I crossed party lines...but this was my feeble attempt at term limits. I think he has a six year term. I have a pit in my stomach. Gads, I hope they never let him address Congress again. He is a loose cannon.

Word of the day: wild card

I cannot believe I am going to say this...
Congratulations to Hilary Clinton for calling a spade a spade. Pakistan knows where these people are holed up and she has told them that we also know they know and that they need to step up to the plate and by doing so maybe they'll save some of their innocents lives.

"America in it's worst attempts is better than any other country at their best attempts"
David L. Brewer III, Vice Admiral U.S. Navy (Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment