Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Going Rogue" You Go Girl

It boggles my mind that Sarah Palin is still being hammered. It took a lot of guts to resign her Governor's position. I think she is sincere, and that she's just expressing her views outside the "politics as usual" forum. In spite of that, I doubt she is a viable candidate for the republican nomination in 2012, but she certainly has a pile influential people afraid of that possibility. It is almost impossible to find anything positive about her. What is also amazing to me is the amount of women who are maligning her. I hope she sells a gazillion books. Either you like her or you don't, there is no in between.

Word of the day: refreshing

Frivolities aside...
Here is be my list of potential 2012 presidential candidates:

  • Eric Cantor (Congressman VA)
  • Jim DeMint (Senator SC)
  • Mike Huckabee (Former AR Gov.)
  • Bobby Jindal (current LA Gov.)
  • Gary Johnson (former NM Gov.)
  • Tim Pawlenty (current MN Gov.)
  • Mitt Romney (former MA Gov.)
  • Michael Steele (Chairman GOP)
I will do some more investigating of these men (sorry, no women at this point, but I'll keep my eyes and ears on the lookout)

Since my hands are tied and there is nothing else I can do, I am patiently waiting for the 2010 Mid-Term election and preparing for the 2012 election.

I will remain vigilant regarding:
  • Obama/Eric Holder and Terrorists in Civilian Court
  • Obama Delays in support for the troops in Afghanistan
  • Unemployment number higher than reported
  • Health Care Reform, rammed down our throats, slitting the throats of seniors
  • the Economy, our debt to China
  • Cap & Trade/Tax, Global warming baloney
  • AARP working against the seniors
  • ACORN still in the picture, suing film maker that showed them for what they are
  • SEIU bully's out in force in CA

"I blame Oprah for the conditions in which we find ourselves, she introduced and endorsed BO. Trite I know"

CW

2 comments:

  1. Start with Gary Johnson here, at a grassroots site set up to draft him.
    http://johnsonforamerica.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out the site...too early for me to commit to anyone. Mid-term first. I am just committed to getting BO gone. one step at a time.
    Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete