Monday, September 7, 2009

Shady Shadow Government

In fairness, President GW Bush had 13 Czars. Why? Who knows... Although I voted for GWB in 2004, toward the end of his administration, I was extremely disconcerted and frustrated with his actions or I should say lack there of. I still clench my jaw when I think about the border patrol agents who shot the multi-offender drug dealers and were never fully pardoned. I am disappointed that GWB abandoned his friend Carl Rove. But mostly I was stupified that he allowed himself to be railroaded into passing the first stimulus bill. He had serious spine issues. Which allowed, President Obama to pick up the ram rod and run with it too. Not to mention the disingenuous congressional money grab. But that is all said and done, just thought I'd put that here so I will be reminded that I was disappointed in GWB too.

Word of the day: credibility

We finally get rid of one czar and before he's replaced, another new one is appointed.


Will President O have better luck with the new czar of Manufacturing?
At the rate he is going, there will be more czars than there are elected officials.

  • What is the constitutionality of the Czar appointments?

  • Is there such distrust in the congress that the president must resort to a "shadow government"?

  • What else is there that needs a czar appointment?

  • Will he appoint a czar of his staff's substandard vetting process?
  • How much more humiliation is the administration willing to subject itself to?
  • What happened to the Checks and Balances system?
  • Surly there are members of congress who hold parallel responsibilities?
  • Do they collaborate?
  • Is President O repaying quid pro quo? (will check with family lawyers to be sure I am using this term in it's proper context)
  • Is congress embarrassed to find that President O may be a problem rather than a solution?
  • Why does Congress seem to be turning a blind eye?
In my humble opinion, I find this extremely disrespectful to the Congress as a whole (not that the individuals deserve any respect), and the constitution as it was written.

See this is what a government class has done for me.

"if you don't read the newspapers you are uninformed, if you do you are misinformed."
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment