Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Twist 'Buy-cott"

As mentioned in the August 19Th entry, colorofchange.com has called for a boycott on Whole Foods because their CEO has a difference of opinion than that of the Obamaniacs. Well, I don't normally shop at Whole Foods, because it's quite a drive for me...but I am shopping there now. I did speak to the manager and let him know I was there in defiance of the liberal boycot. but the best news of all is... the Tea Party organizers in Houston put together a "buy-cot" and over 300 people came. only one lone feller with a boycott sign stood outside. Hopefully the "buy-cott" will spread. Hooray! Good for Whole Foods CEO John Mackey You go man! and take more like minded businesses with you.

Word of the day: buy-cot
More of a 'sniglet'

There is so much going on, I am having difficulty getting my thoughts in order so my posts will be short until I can. Mainly I know my hands are tied, so I am just waiting for the 2010 election. It seems like an eternity away. I am going to join the Greater Oviedo Political Women's Network. They are having an inaugural meeting Saturday, September 12th 2009 from 11:00 - 12:30 PM. Wonder who I'll see there.

I hope everyone reads Michelle Malkin's book Culture of Corruption. No more 2nd hand interpretation.

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you?"
Pericles (430 B.C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment