Monday, January 11, 2010

Cold Enough For Ya

Has anyone ever wondered if what ever 'bad' emissions we are giving off, worldwide, could be the cause of colder weather?

Word of the day: Equator

The Heat pump that heats the master bedroom side of our house, keeps freezing up. So, I am relying on the generosity of friends who have loaned me their spare space heater. I have placed it in the bathroom with the logic that it would be bearable to take a shower. It worked, but the rest of this half of the house is 54 degrees warm. Outside it is 26 degrees... How do I know? I took my child's 'woofie' out for a tinkle. For a brief moment it actually felt good to return to the warmth of the house, but only for a moment

Fortunately, the other half of the house,though it is cold now, has hope...at least the heat pump on that side of the house is working, and until my child goes to bed, (then we turn it completely off to avoid it's freezing up) some of the house is bearable. I hope I am alone in the predicament. I know there are many with no shelter, and that is frightening.

I am sharing this because I want to remember the coldest winter in Central Florida. Historically, I don't know. will check that out. Since 1988... My history began in 1998...so it's the coldest in my history here.

"It is colder than a well diggers @$$"
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment