Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Needs Drugs

Hello, my name is CW and I am a facebook addict. It has been 2 minutes since I last pillaged my neighbors in Paradise Island, fertilized crops in Farmville, fed my fish in Fishville and unloaded Clown cars in Roller Coaster Kingdom.

So who needs drugs when we have Facebook.

Word of the day: multi-task

I am worried about the gifts of Cows, Goats and Chickens I can not offload because I need to "level up". My Island is certainly big enough. I am unsure of what I did to deserve a dog. I clean debris and steal (yes, steal) from my neighbors...to get XP (experience points) Because that's how one "level's up" I am at level 11 in Paradise Island..I have 1 cow, 1 goat and 2 chickens waiting in limbo... Oh my mistle toe and onions just ripened...hopefully some of my neighbors will go there and rob me too. Love the photo capability here.

Fishville is another story. When I add fish to my tank, it is almost like being at the dentist office if they have a fish tank. I get hypnotised by their swimming around. but then it's off to Farmville.

Farmville totally baffles me. I have two 'square foot' garden patches. 2 chickens in a hen house, one bull in the barn a cow and 5 calves in the yard, a reindeer, a goat and a myriad of other stuff... But I keep going back to harvest my crops and replant new ones...

There are many games I am some one's neighbor for the sake of numbers of neighbors...but nothing hit me harder than when my daughter informed me she was fighting me...her mother. I hope she wins because Mafia Wars is too complicated and realistic. She said she did win, and that she is going to fight me again so she can win and 'level up'.


But it is Roller Coaster Kingdom that has me in it's grip. Although it takes an eternity to upload, it is my favorite. Like the first love, I keep going back to it. It's like the Bowling Alley where I first learned to bowl. I always bowl my best games there...all other lanes just seem awkward. This game is so elaborate, that it takes minutes to upload, sometimes it just doesn't upload...but once you get there and unload those party buses and clown cars...it's hypnotic... all those little peeps running around and and riding on the rides.... Occasionally one will get stuck and red frownie faces will appear but there is nothing more satisfying than the big yellow smiley faces when they leave. (obviously this crummy photo does my park no justice...)

So, there you have it, my spare time. I also have an Orchid Society newsletter to publish not to mention the annual Christmas WAR report...

Ok, I'm out...

"I don't need drugs, Facebook is as far from reality as I want to get."

C. Washam

Tiger it's time to 'man up'.


1 comment:

  1. Soo funny. Jamie said he did help you win a war in mafia wars.

    ReplyDelete