Monday, November 1, 2010

Election Day Is Almost Here

Finally! I have been waiting for two long years for this day. and thanks to Facebook and paradise Island it has not been such an angry wait.

My stomach is flip floppin', my heart is palpitating, I can barely catch a breath! Actually, I just took a breath and now I am choking on my own spit.

Election day is almost here. Tomorrow to be exact. I actually voted during the first week of 'early voting'.

Word of the day: decide

The campaigns are really getting nasty. But I hope that with all the deception that has gone on during the past 2 years, that the turkeys on both sides of the isle will be gone... And we have been inundated with campaign calls. Early Voting...ring ring, "this is...".... hang up...Click Bzzzzz. It's as easy as that! Where's my Easy Button...

I look forward to chilling tomorrow evening and watching the election results.


"To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain."

Louis L'Amour


No comments:

Post a Comment