Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arizona, Cut Off At The Knees

To say the least I am disappointed at Judge Susan Bolton's decision to pull the teeth out of the "Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act", Arizona law. After reading the first paragraph of her argument... why? I don't get it. This is not an 'immigration law' it's an anti-CRIME law.
In her first paragraph, the judge writes "Against a backdrop of rampant illegal immigration, escalating drug and Human trafficking crimes and serious public safety concerns..."

Word of the day: despicable

Moving on:
Draining the swamp, finally! Well, it looks like Charlie Rangle has company, Maxine Waters. In my very first post, I address the fact that MW is the reason I changed my party affiliation from Democrat to Republican. I guess now the chickens have come home to roost.


I don't really have much to say...it's really double S, Double D. In fact, I am almost to the point of resignation, because there is nothing I alone can do about anything anyway.

It's only 3 weeks until the Florida Primary, and things are getting hot and heavy here. Signs are going up. This is just one step closer to the mid-term election in November. I have no will to even argue the points. It is what it is...the people will vote for what they get.

"Even the most rational approach to ethics is defenseless if there isn't the will to do what is right"

Alexander Solzhenitsyn

No comments:

Post a Comment