Sunday, July 11, 2010

Odds & Endz

Set the new well cap already...looking at this new 'cap' perched above the gushing oil reminds me of when I was in the hospital for allergies and the doctors wanted to check my blood gases...I needed an 'arterial stick'. The phlebotomist, and his needle perched over my wrist, waiting, holding steady...and I said..."just do it" and at that moment he jammed that needle into my wrist. I thought I would come out of my skin... they had to give me oxygen...it freaked me so bad. So set the oil well cap already. God, please let it work...

Monkeys being trained to do the dirty work of the Taliban and Al Qaeda? Works for me...but Wait 'til PITA gets a hold of this tidbit. Maybe the monkeys won't be able to tell Allied forces/American soldiers from the their trainers and turn on them... Can hardly wait to see the comics on this. Are they running out of fighters... Monkeys?...gimmie a break

A Muslim mosque at the 9/11 site. It is an insult to the people who lost loved ones in the attack, but... on the other hand, there will be no terror training and maybe the Muslims who worship there will have to be more 'transparent'?

No Berkas in the USA. France has the right idea, but it's kind of like closing the barn door after the horse is out. (for once, I actually agree with France)

The NAACP passed a resolution at their convention to ban the Tea Party movement for racism.
This is not the KKK. Tea Party attendees wear no robes or hoods. From my experience at a Tea Party rally, anyone carrying a racist sign or yelling racist slurs would be ignored. Maybe at huge rallies those factions can get away with it, but I imagine they are union plants.

Where was the NCAA when the New Black Panthers were intimidating voters at polling stations.

Amazing we trade 10 Russian spies for... 4 Russian Spies?
Thank goodness Tito's Handmade Vodka is made in Austin, TX


I want to know how the Iranian Scientist got into our country in the first place. Sending home videos and then claiming he was held against his will and was tortured?

According to the Feds, Arizona has no right to defend herself, but the Federal Government has the right to do nothing. The Federal law suit has nothing to do with profiling or discrimination. Other, non border, states have laws very similar to the new AZ law to take effect the end of July.


This behavior is becoming the Obama mantra.

These are all interesting diversions from the issues that really matter.
  • The Economy
  • Unemployment (Censue jobs are not private industry, they will go away soon)
  • Health Care
"Americans may love their country but they can only face it if they are stoned, apparently"
Author, Charles Bouden

No comments:

Post a Comment