Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rules of Thumb...

I never eat at my sewing machine or my computer. So why have I not lost any weight since my discovery of Facebook?

Back in the day when my Facebook life was simple, I was only playing Rollercoaster Kingdom, Fishville and Island Paradise.

  • Roller Coaster Kingdom, became too large and involved and our computer kept crashing (I even sold back part of my RK park, for a million coins, didn't help) So with much reluctance, like a balloon in a needle factory, I 'let it go'. But at least there are no unhappy clowns waiting in the parking lot)
  • Fishville has become a pointless exercise in buying fish eggs, hatching them and selling them for coins. But there is always something to rescue so I began filling my tank (yes, just 1) with sea horses, sea turtles, rays and sea snakes. The tank is full and I have no worries about something going hungry. However, I acquired a seahorse stable and installed it in the tank, but I cannot figure out how to put all my sea horses in it. Neighbors still gifting fish eggs and other stuff...

  • I started a eatery in Cafe World. Set up my little restaurant, expanded it about 5 times and then I had so many freebies in my gift box, my computer would crash every time I tried to use them. I think the game creators realized this was a problem with everyone so they made an adjustment and all food gifts would consolidate... game improved but what's the point...it's just play money and my Millions of coins are doing me no good. now stoves are empty, I am just accumulating free stuff. Maybe I'll crank it back up another day.
  • My Mafia Wars site has over 4 billion dollars in the bank...and that's after a 10% money laundering fee... My properties yield me nearly a billion dollars a day...so I no longer feel compelled to do petty jobs and fight to kill my Mafia neighbors...Now just pop in once or twice a day for "Cousin Guido" to collect on my properties... I can only upgrade properties so much. Nothing else to spend the cash on...

  • Somewhere there are disgruntled guests in Hotel City,

  • Rotting flowers and plants in Garden World, Sky City and Jungle Extreme



  • I no longer plant crops in Farmville and have put most animals in coops and barns. When there is something new, I go for it just in case I go back and need it...and, well I have it. I go in a couple times a week to harvest animals and trees. Who the HE double tooth picks TP'd my barn on April 1st?


  • And the list goes on...

    Word of the day: obsessive

    I am still an Island Paradise maniac. There are cute animals, fun crops and trees to harvest...I have leveled up to the point there are no new crops but they have created cooking devices and recipes using harvested crops. I don't have any need to steal from my neighbors so much. I am sure they are grateful. I leave stuff up for them to steal from me. Now there are awards for cooking and petting the animals. I added a barn and will upgrade so I can pull out all the extra animals in storage and gift limbo. On April 1st, I logged on only to find that my island was devoid of everything and there were two pirates loading their loot bags...I was stupefied and didn't know what to do...so I just stared at them...I wish I had taken a picture of it. within minutes the island was restored...Happy April Fools..they left a booty bag with something that cheeps when I click on it... Seriously, I collected IP Easter eggs, and got a Bunny that that lays Easter Eggs. Go figure. What's next?

    I have also discovered Country Life which has cute animals, and the most enchanting bees that pollinate the clover I have planted. they are hypnotic. I am trying to keep the farm small, so I can have some control. but I am considering putting in a Green House...and the plot is too small. I am accumulating materials to complete a brick mill. But those bees. Island paradise should add some. Bees scare me.


    I am trying to get into Treasure Island. I just go to other islands and dig them up looking for treasure. When I run out of energy, I go back to my island and decorate it, while waiting for more energy points...then back to digging for treasure. Not sure how long this will keep my attention. Collecting jewels from neighbors and energy fruits. Cute butterflies were gifted to me and I put them over the two garden plots...but as soon as I did it, I had visions of worms eating my crops. We'll see.

    Anywhoo, to do all this business, I am at my computer a lot...I should be skinny...guess I should get up, shut it off and go outside for a walk. Oh wait, my eggplant just came ripe...Gotta go!

    "Food is an important part of a balanced diet"

    Fran Lebowitz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment